Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has come available for a RGN or RMN to work within an exceptional Nursing Home within the area. The highly pristine Home has an excellent reputation within the area and is highly rated by many people.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £14.30 per hour plus many other generous benefits and you will be working 33 hours per week.
The service provides residential care and nursing care for people living with dementia.
The home also has a male only unit.
Care can be provided on a permanent basis, if this is not needed, also offers a respite short-stay service.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have the following skills which are an essential part of this role:
· Good Clinical Skills
· Excellent Nursing Skills
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· Able to write Care Plans and observations.
· Able to use own initiative
· Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc
You must be qualified as a RGN or RMN and have at least 12 months experience in a similar position.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse