Opening for a Registered Nurse
Exciting job opening for a Registered Nurse - RGN / RN to work with one of the UK’s leading care company.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the Howdon area.
The care home providing a wide range of services, including: general nursing, short term, intermediate, respite and palliative care.
Also provide care for younger people and residents with learning disabilities
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £14.55 per hour plus other great benefits.
· Must be a NMC Registered Nurse
· The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
· Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
· Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
· People Management experience
· Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
To be considered for this you must be qualified as Nurse and have few year experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1865
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted