Unit Manager - RGN, RMN or RNLD
Excellent job opening for a Registered Nurse Unit Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading care company.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service with the Hammersmith area.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £17.53 per hour plus other great benefits.
As a Leading the clinical team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements.
Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement, whilst acting as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users.
The service care facility that has around 90 beds for use by elderly and frail members of society, who are looking for a homely facility with skilled carers where they can enjoy the rest of their retirement.
To be considered for this role:
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Reference ID: 1870
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted