Position for Clinical Lead Nurse
Job opportunity for a qualified Nurse to become as Clinical Lead Nurse.
As a Clinical Lead you will be working in care home which is located in Chorley area.
Highly trained, qualified nurses and care staff provides high quality 24-hour care to meet a wide range of needs.
The home has separate units for residential care and for more complex nursing needs.
Both also offer short-term care.
The successful candidate will b e offered a competitive salary of £14.50 per hour plus other generous benefits.
We are expecting from you to:
· Nursing experience
· Able to write care plans
· EMI Experience
· Dementia awareness
· Able to show empathy and warmth
You must be qualified as a RGN or RMN, and have relevant experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted