Registered Nurse for Neurodisability Centre
Neurodisability Centre located in Dartford is seeking for a Registered Nurse.
It is a specialised centre with 30 beds providing long-term person centred care for adults with complex neurological conditions, spinal injuries and/or progressive neurological conditions.
They are provide qualified nursing care 24 hours a day and specialise in meeting the needs of clients with neurological conditions who have low, medium or high dependency needs.
This can include people with various complex physical disabilities such as swallowing problems and low levels of arousal – they also provide care for people with tracheostomy and PEG feeds.
The right candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £15.23 per hour plus other great benefits.
You will have the following skills in order to be considered for this role:
· Clinical Skills
· Wound care
· Peg Feeding
· People skills
· Communications Skills
· Able to write Care Plans
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1879
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted