Registered Nurse for Neurodisability Centre
Neurodisability Centre located in Dartford is seeking for a Registered Nurse.
It is a specialised centre with 30 beds providing long-term person centred care for adults with complex neurological conditions, spinal injuries and/or progressive neurological conditions.
They are provide qualified nursing care 24 hours a day and specialise in meeting the needs of clients with neurological conditions who have low, medium or high dependency needs.
This can include people with various complex physical disabilities such as swallowing problems and low levels of arousal – they also provide care for people with tracheostomy and PEG feeds.
The right candidate will be working a full time and will be offered an excellent salary of £15.23 per hour plus other great benefits.
You will have the following skills in order to be considered for this role:
· Clinical Skills
· Wound care
· Peg Feeding
· People skills
· Communications Skills
· Able to write Care Plans
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Nurse and must be registered with NMC
Reference ID: 1879
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted