Clinical Lead Role
Outstanding job opening For Registered Nurse Clinical Lead to work with one of the UK ‘s leading care provider.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £15.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (Dementia) you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in within the service care.
Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
· Take an active role in training for the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the training resources of the company to ensure that nursing staff are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments.
The care home is around 60 bedded modern nursing home who care for individuals with residential and nursing needs.
The care team ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care. Successful candidates will be critical to the continued success of the home, working across all aspects of care.
We provide great opportunities to broaden individual’s skills and knowledge base with exciting opportunities to progress into management.
To be considered for this you must be Registered Nurse and have few years experience as nurse/senior role.
Reference ID: 1905
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager