RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse wanted
Outstanding job opening for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to work with one of the UK’s leading care provider.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed within the Branston area.
The prestigious home provides care to the elderly who are vulnerable and frail.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £14.35 per hour.
The right candidate will have the following skills to be considered for this role:
· Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have dementia.
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· A bubbly and outgoing personality
· Dementia experience
· Able to write care plans
· Assist in assessments
· Clinical skills
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years experience.
Reference ID: 1908
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager