Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
Outstanding job opening for a Registered Nurse Unit Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading care provider.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the Maltby area.
The prestigious home provides care to the elderly who are vulnerable and frail and provides specialist care to dementia residents.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary £17.00 per hour as well as a number of fantastic benefits.
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
· Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
· To assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
· People management experience; the ability to lead and manage a team
· Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
· Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
· Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
· Able to effectively prioritise workload
· develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
· Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
· Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice
You must be qualified as a NMC Registered Nurse with a suitable level of experience.
Reference ID: 1909
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Home Manager
- Clinical Psychologist
- Team Leader (Residential Units)
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Registered Staff Nurse For Hospital
- Registered Charge Nurse
- Registered Lead Nurse
- Staff Nurse For Healthcare Service
- East and West Midlands - Peripatetic Manager
- Ward Manager (Female PICU)
- Staff Nurse For Care Service
- Commissioning Registered Manager (Clinical or None Clinical)
- Registered Manager
- Band 7 CAMHS Advanced Practitioner
- Registered Sick Children’s Nurse - RSCN
- Speech & Language Therapist - FT/PT
- Deputy Manager for Care Home