Registered Nurse RGN Position
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse RGN to work with one of the UK’s leading care provider.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed within the Cannock area.
The prestigious home boasts a dedicated multidisciplinary team who provide excellent care in a number of different specialised areas, including: Learning disabilities, Neuro disability, Dementia care, Intermediate care, Respite care and palliative care.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic salary of £16.50 per hour plus an excellent benefits package.
The right candidate will have the following skills to be considered for this role:
· Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have dementia.
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· A bubbly and outgoing personality
· Dementia experience
· Able to write care plans
· Assist in assessments
· Clinical skills
You must be qualified as a Nurse with a valid NMC Pin and have at least 1 years experience.
Reference ID: 1911
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted