Registered Nurse RGN Position
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse RGN to work with one of the UK’s leading care provider.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed within the Cannock area.
The prestigious home boasts a dedicated multidisciplinary team who provide excellent care in a number of different specialised areas, including: Learning disabilities, Neuro disability, Dementia care, Intermediate care, Respite care and palliative care.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic salary of £16.50 per hour plus an excellent benefits package.
The right candidate will have the following skills to be considered for this role:
· Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have dementia.
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· A bubbly and outgoing personality
· Dementia experience
· Able to write care plans
· Assist in assessments
· Clinical skills
You must be qualified as a Nurse with a valid NMC Pin and have at least 1 years experience.
Reference ID: 1911
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted