Deputy Nurse Manager Role
Outstanding job opening for Deputy Nurse Manager to work one of the UK’s leading care company in the UK.
As Registered Nurse you will be working in highly reputed within the Kington (Herefordshire) area.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £42,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
This is a medium sized Nursing Home that offers care for dementia needs.
Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills:
· Experience of managing a home
· Good clinical skills
· Good with nursing
· Good customer service care
· Leadership skills
To be considered for this role you must be registered with NMC and be a qualified Nurse and have experience in a senior role.
Reference ID: 1915
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted