Deputy Nurse Manager Role
Outstanding job opening for Deputy Nurse Manager to work one of the UK’s leading care company in the UK.
As Registered Nurse you will be working in highly reputed within the Kington (Herefordshire) area.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of up to £42,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
This is a medium sized Nursing Home that offers care for dementia needs.
Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills:
· Experience of managing a home
· Good clinical skills
· Good with nursing
· Good customer service care
· Leadership skills
To be considered for this role you must be registered with NMC and be a qualified Nurse and have experience in a senior role.
Reference ID: 1915
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted