Associate Specialist – Personality Disorder Part Time
Our client is largest independent providers of specialist mental health treatment and associated care across a range of mental health service.
We pride ourselves on being a provider of high quality care which is responsive to the changing needs of service users and our Commissioners.
We aim to appoint Associate Specialist or Specialist Doctor working 3 days a week (depending on experience) to our Female Borderline Personality Disorder service- 18 bedded ward with an established DBT program
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent of £43,200 per annum plus other great benefits.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed speciality doctors (to join hospital based in Beckton team in substantive posts.
You will assist the consultant in providing day to day medical expertise for care delivery and clinical leadership within the multidisciplinary teams.
This post provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to contribute to the development of the services as they response to the changing healthcare landscape.
Personal development opportunities exist by the way of link with the academic program for medical staff at the GMC.
There will also be the opportunity to undertake clinically relevant research, audit and contribute to the unit quality improvement initiatives.
Applicants must have full registration with the GMC including a Licence to Practice.
To be considered for this you must be qualified as Doctor and must be Registered with GMC
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted