Vacancy for RMN Nurse
A Registered Mental Health Nurse is required to join a highly reputable Hospital that is located in Beckton.
The hospital is open to women with complex mental health needs, and related issues such as self-harm and eating disorders, we offer a number of specialised services and settings including forensic secure services, DBT and intensive care, encouraging in-patients to engage with their own care pathway.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £26,453 - £33,801 per annum plus a location allowance and many other great benefits.
We are looking for a highly skilled RMN to join dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
You’ll be experienced in working with service users who have complex personality disorders and have knowledge of trauma informed care.
A skilled leader, you’ll competently demonstrate the benefits of therapeutic interventions such as Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and Schema Focussed Therapy.
You’ll thrive in challenging situations.
In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities.
You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Registered Mental Nurse and have few years experience in nursing.
Reference ID: 2044
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted