Vacancy for RMN Nurse
A Registered Mental Health Nurse is required to join a highly reputable Hospital that is located in Beckton.
The hospital is open to women with complex mental health needs, and related issues such as self-harm and eating disorders, we offer a number of specialised services and settings including forensic secure services, DBT and intensive care, encouraging in-patients to engage with their own care pathway.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £26,453 - £33,801 per annum plus a location allowance and many other great benefits.
We are looking for a highly skilled RMN to join dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
You’ll be experienced in working with service users who have complex personality disorders and have knowledge of trauma informed care.
A skilled leader, you’ll competently demonstrate the benefits of therapeutic interventions such as Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and Schema Focussed Therapy.
You’ll thrive in challenging situations.
In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities.
You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as Registered Mental Nurse and have few years experience in nursing.
Reference ID: 2044
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Opening for a Unit Manager
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified Role
- Home Manager – Nurse Qualified
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- RGN Team Leader for Renal Unit
- RMN Nurse for Clinical Lead Position
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
- RGN Night Nurse Required
- RGN or RMN Nurse with IC experience
- Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Renal Clinic seeking Registered General Nurse
- Deputy Clinic Manager RGN for Dialysis Unit
- Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
- Senior Registered Nurse Required for Renal Unit
- RGN Nurse to join Dialysis Company
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted