Staff Grade Speciality Doctor wanted
An exciting position has opened for a Staff Grade Speciality Doctor to join a Hospital in the Bristol area.
The Hospital enables their patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of their multidisciplinary clinical teams.
As a doctor you will deliver a high quality clinical service to patients at the Hospital Bristol.
To work closely with the unit’s multi-disciplinary team, Resident Medical Officer (RMO) and General Practitioner to ensure that patients receive a holistic and person-centric treatment programme based on the recovery model.
As a Speciality Doctor you will support up to two Consultant Psychiatrists with in-patient care on our acute wards.
The successful candidates will have experience in psychiatry; possession of MRCPsych.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary with additional great benefits.
This is a part time position for 30 hours a week.
We are looking for colleges who share our values:
• Putting people first - We put the needs of our service users above all else.
•Being a family - We support our colleagues, our service users and their families when they need us most.
• Acting with integrity - We are honest, transparent and decent.
We treat each other with respect.
There is a programme of internal CPD activities.
Candidates will be expected to register with the Royal College of Psychiatrists for accreditation of the CPD.
Attendance at external educational activities is encouraged, including those provided by other Secure Hospitals.
Reference ID: 2049
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted