Opening for Registered Mental Health Nurse
A great opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a spectacular Hospital based in Manchester.
The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
The successful nurse will offered £22,409.17 rising to £25,747.51 per annum upon completion of preceptorship plus other great benefits.
As a RMN Nurse you will be expected to:
· Be part of a large multi-disciplinary team providing safe and effective care for individuals with complex mental illness.
· Act as a key worker
· Observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward which may include self harm and acts of aggression.
· Formulate risk assessments and care plans to meet individual needs.
· Medication management.
· Act as shift co-ordinator, allocating staff and having the ability to oversee the work of junior staff and colleagues.
· Maintain the safety of patients and staff.
· Ensure good quality of patient documentation which meets regulatory guidance and statutory requirements.
· Work within the NMC Code of Conduct and practice guidelines.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted