Night Co-ordinator wanted - RMN Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join an excellent Mental Health Hospital based in Birmingham.
The Hospital encompassed five wards, specialising in management and treatment of a wide range of mental health conditions such as eating disorders, child and adolescent mental health and psychiatric intensive care.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £33,675 per annum plus a £1000 annual loyalty bonus with great additional benefits.
As a Night Co-ordinator you will be working alongside the ward managers.
You will be responsible for overseeing the hospital at night, providing leadership and support to the ward based nursing teams; and will ensure that a high standard of patient care is provided.
· Post registration experience
· Previous experience at deputy manager or equivalent
· Good working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
· Ability to undertake physical requirements of MVA
· Ability to be responsive and flexible
· Experience working in PICU / HDU / LS (Low secure)
· Experience of working in CAMHS
Reference ID: 2065
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Service Manager For Small Service
- Senior Staff Nurse For Dialysis Company
- RGN For Clinic/Renal Clinic
- Staff Nurse For Clinic
- Registered General Nurse RGN For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Dialysis Clinic
- RGN /Part Time /Clinic
- RGN Nurse For Clinic
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Clinical Lead
- Registered Nurse for Nursing Home
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Dementia Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Home Manager
- Registered General Nurse Position
- Sister/ Charge Nurse