Clinical/Counselling Psychologist- PICU and ACUTE-Part Time
Opening for a Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist to join a Mental Health Hospital based in Birmingham.
The service is a 70 bed acute psychiatric hospital that offers a wide range of care for adults and adolescents in a tranquil environment.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary up to £38,000 pro-rata per annum with additional benefits.
As a Psychologist you will be focused on caring for 18 – 25 year old who have acute needs.
You will contribute to the patients adapting to any aspect of their life with more independence, confidence and, where applicable, management of their eating disorders.
You will be assessing the psychological needs, devise psychological formulations and treatment plans for the patients in conjunction with the mulit-disciplinary team.
What we'd like from you:
· Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology
· BPS Registered
· HCPC registered
· Proven experience in mental health and knowledge of the Mental Health Act in service provision with adults
· Patient - centric and commitment to delivering high quality care
· Fine tuned assessment and clinical decision making skills
· Experience and skills in responding to elevated levels of risk
· Tolerance for patient/young person's distress and managing own stress levels
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Working in a self-motivated and independent way
With this role you with have supervision and managerial support in developing your CPD file and opportunities to engage in further training.
Reference ID: 2066
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted