Part Time Consultant Psychiatrist
A great Opportunity for a Consultant Psychiatrist to join a Home based in East Sussex.
The service consists of 70 beds that offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health services for young people and adults in a safe and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £65,000 - £75,000 Pro rata per annum plus additional benefits.
As a Consultant Psychiatrist you will be working primarily on 2 of our adult acute ward.
Working closely with our multidisciplinary teams, you will ensure that the clients receive a holistic and person-centric care and treatment programme.
This will include providing consultant input into all acute patients subject to the clinical speciality required.
You will be taking part in all clinical governance activities and actively contribute to service development in collaboration with the Medical Director and Director of Clinical Services.
You will also offer a psychiatric perspective to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of patients admitted to the Adult Acute Wards; as well as doing ward rounds and attending CPA meetings.
To be considered for this role you must hold a CCST/CCT or equivalent in the relevant areas of psychiatry and must be registered with the GMC including being on the specialist register for general adult psychiatry.
In addition to that you should have experience of working in a similar setting and have experience at a consultant level, including the ability to conduct training.
Reference ID: 2070
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted