Registered Mental Health Nurse - PICU
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a PICU Service based in Stapleton.
The service offers calming and recovery focused inpatient treatment for up to 70 service users; with personalised treatment programmes that specialise in management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £24,500 - £27,500 per annum, dependent on experience.
We are looking for a personable, flexible and motivated nurse to deliver first class care to our patients.
You will be involved in the personal care and meeting the psychological needs of the users with varying degrees of mental and physical issues.
· Previous experience within a healthcare setting desirable
· A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
· Willingness to learn
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
· Quality orientation
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as a Mental Health Nurse and have experience in a similar setting.
Reference ID: 2072
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager