Opportunity for Registered General Nurse
Vacancy for a Registered General Nurse to join a Residential Care Home based in Ballymoney.
The home specialises in caring for people with dementia, physical disabilities and younger adults.
They have currently 45 service users.
The successful nurse will receive a excellent salary of £14.00 per hour with additional great benefits.
As part of this role you will:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
To be considered for this role you will need to be qualified as a General Nurse.
Reference ID: 2077
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RMN CAMHS Acute Admissions and Discharge Ward
- Registered RMN Nurse
- Clinical Team Leader
- RMN For Eating Disorder Unit
- RGN for inpatient service.
- RMN Clinical Team Leader
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)
- Deputy Manager(Extra Care) Required
- Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- RN Deputy Manager for Care Centre
- Healthcare Assistant for Care Home
- Registered Mental Health or General Nurse
- RMN Nurse to join Dementia Unit
- Registered Staff Nurse wanted