Opportunity for Registered General Nurse
Vacancy for a Registered General Nurse to join a Residential Care Home based in Ballymoney.
The home specialises in caring for people with dementia, physical disabilities and younger adults.
They have currently 45 service users.
The successful nurse will receive a excellent salary of £14.00 per hour with additional great benefits.
As part of this role you will:
· Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
· Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
· Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
To be considered for this role you will need to be qualified as a General Nurse.
Reference ID: 2077
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- RMN/RNLD Ward Manager
- 3295 RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- 3293 Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- CBT Therapist Acute
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN
- Staff Nurse For New Service Opening
- Deputy Ward managers
- CAMHS Consultant
- RN Ward Manager