You would be responsible for Promote and support adherence to all Healthcare Compliance requirements (internal and external) in International
Championing compliance best practices of the organization.
Provides training & system support to projects that involve/impact multiple departments or functional areas.
Demonstrating a thorough knowledge of compliance objectives and processes that impact compliance training
Understands the compliance, business drivers and strategy and is an advocate for compliance within the business.
Please could you let me know if you are searching for new positions so we can discuss further.
More Jobs from Key People
- Senior Regulatory Associate
- Pharmacovigilance Manager
- PV Physician
- Safety Science Lead
- Global Senior Regulatory Officer, Biologics / Steriles
- Senior Statistical Programmer
- Regulatory Manager Veterinary 179008
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer - West London!
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer - Hertfordshire
- Junior Regulatory Manager, Germany
- Senior Data Manager / Data Manager - FRANCE
- Regulatory Officer, Central London
- Regulatory / Medical Writer - Paris
- Statistician / Senior Biostatistician - Paris
- Senior Regulatory Manager - Dusseldorf, Germany
- Regulatory Officer
- Regulatory affairs assistant
- Principal regulatory affairs officer
- Senior Regulatory Officer
- Senior regulatory associate - West London