Material Control Manager
Material Control Managers Job Ref JO0000008284
Material Control Manager to plan, organise and lead the material control team to ensure smooth supply of parts into production 100% On Time In Full (OTIF).
Salary level is to c£50k, plus corporate benefits such as - Bonus Scheme - PHI - Competitive company pension scheme - Flexible benefits scheme -
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays - Early finish Friday
The Material Control Manager will need
To have previous experience as a direct line manager responsible for a team of material controllers with experience of SAP implementation as a Line Manager, Process Owner or Super User
Bachelors or second degree, with significant manufacturing and supply chain experience essential
Membership of appropriate professional bodies/institutions with appropriate qualifications desired
Using the build forecast and MRP schedules the Material Control Manager will be the key to ensure planned delivery dates are met for manufactured trains into the Test House.
This involves working with the integrated Master Production Scheduler.
The Material Control Manager will be responsible for
Dealing with daily escalations
Resolving part shortages
Ensuring accurate supply requirement patterns and material availability to acheive un-interrupted flow of materials to Production.
Working with peers to respond to issues relating to accurate Master Data, BOMs, routings, SOP’s and works orders.
Delivery, Innovation and Management KPI’s.
Support/assist third party logistics supplier performance.
Developing the plan versus actual performance for Suppliers, Production Operations & Test House.
Maintaining inventory controls to deliver forecast inventory targets
Establishing and developing business processes and identifying master data requirements with appropriate ERP training.
Working with the team to create strategies for mitigating scrap/shrinkage of stocks, along with supplier performance management via Quality, Cost, people, process and KPI’s
Clemtech are a Technical Recruitment Agency specialising in employment opportunities and the executive job search in engineering, technical and office support staff in both contract and permanent Jobs in Rail.
From the Clemtech Head Office we deliver comprehensive recruitment solutions across the UK, Europe and Overseas providing our clients and candidates alike with unparalleled service, support and opportunities.
Application for this position and subsequent acceptance to attend an interview for the Material Control Managers Job will be evident of your willingness to work in these roles.
This job vacancy is only open to candidates with the right to work in the U.K
More Jobs from Clemtech
- Network Support Technician Job Ref JO0000008657
- Data Administrators Jobs Ref JO0000008639
- Rolling Stock Trainer Job Ref JO0000008608
- Technical Trainer & Competence Manager Job
- Senior Network Engineer Job Ref JO0000008451
- 2nd Line Networking Support Technician Job Ref JO0000008605
- German Speaking Quality Assurance Engineer Job Ref JO0000008616
- Bid Managers Job Ref JO0000008521
- Project Managers Job Ref JO0000008609
- Trainer (RSM) - Freight
- Wi Fi installation Project Engineer Job Ref JO0000008520
- Mechanical Fitter Jobs Ref JO0000008510SD
- Resident Engineer Job Ref JO0000008616
- Team Leader (Electrical or Mechanical) Job Ref JO0000008499
- Planning Manager
- Trainee Field Service Engineer Job Ref JO0000008519
- Senior Buyers Job Ref JO0000008507
- Compliance Engineer
- Materials Controller Job Ref JO0000008574
- Production Managers Job Ref JO0000008500